Trekking to Everest Base Camp
- The quintessential mountain crossing of the Himalayas.
- Overwhelming landscapes that surround the highest mountain in the world.
- An adventure in the mountain kingdom.
Trekking to Everest Base Camp
The symbol of adventure in the Himalayas
GROUP 1-12 people
The trek to Everest Base Camp is probably the most important trekking trek that we can do in this area. A legendary tour that has become a symbol of adventure in the Himalayas . On this trip to Nepal we will have in front of us the highest mountain on the planet, we will climb to the summit of the Gokyo Ri (5,340 m.) And Kala Pattar (5,545 m), we will visit interesting Buddhist monasteries, we will enjoy the culture and hospitality of the Sherpa people , and we will know the Buddhist religion.
The Everest trekking will take us to the heart of the summits and culture of this Himalayan region , allowing us to admire the most beautiful landscapes and panoramic views that surround the roof of the world, in addition to other no less impressive colossi such as Cho Oyu , Ama Dablam , Nuptse or Lhotse .
An incredible trip to Nepal where adventure, nature and culture are perfectly combined to offer us one of the most beautiful and intense experiences in an essential country for any mountaineer.
Day 1 International flight to Kathmandu
Day 2 Kathmandu
Day 3 Kathmandu - Lukla - Phakding (2650 m.)
Day 4 Phakding - Namche Bazar (3450 m.)
Day 5 Namche Bazar.
Day 6 Namche Bazar - Phortse Tenga
Day 7 Phortse Tenga - Machermo (4375 m.)
Day 8 Machermo - Gokyo Ri (5340 m.) - Gokyo (4750 m.)
Day 9 Gokyo - Thagnag (4640 m.)
Day 10 Thagnag - Chola Pass (5300 m.) - Dzonglha (4830 m.)
Day 11 Dzonglha - Gorakshep (5140 m.)
Day 12 Kala Pattar (5550 m.) - Everest Base Camp - Lobuche (4910 m.)
Day 13 Lobuche - Tyangboche (3875 m.)
Day 14 Tyangboche (3875 m.) - Namche Bazar
Day 15 Namche Bazar - Phakding (2650 m.) - Lukla
Day 16 Lukla - Kathmandu
Day 17 Kathmandu
Day 18 Return flight
Day 19 Arrival at the airport of origin
- All necessary transfers to and from the airport at destination.
- Hotel accommodation in a shared room and with breakfast in Kathmandu, on the days established in the program.
- Airplane tickets Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea-coffee during the trekking days.
- Lodging in hostels - hostels during the trek.
- Entrance to Everest National Park + TIMS Card.
- Local English speaking mountain guide.
- Porters during the trekking.
- Insurance, equipment, accommodation, all meals and salary of the guide and the porters.
- Government taxes and fees.
- International flight to Kathmandu.
- Visas and entry and exit rates of the country.
- Cancellation or accident insurance (mandatory for trekking)
- Helicopter emergency rescue (if necessary).
- Bar bills and drinks (mineral water, soft drink, beers, etc.) ..
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Unforeseen expenses caused by uncontrollable circumstances such as flight cancellations or delays, blocked roads, atmospheric conditions, natural disasters, altitude sickness, etc ....
- Tips (in the country, it is customary to offer tips to people who provide any service).
- Any other expenses not mentioned in INCLUDED.
1 person : 2000 € with guide and porter
1 person : 1750 € guided-carrier
2 - 3 person : € 1,520
4 - 7 person : € 1,420
8 - 12 person : € 1,350
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONSULT OUR TRAVEL SPECIALIST
WE ARE HAPPY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT ALL TOUR DETAILS AND GUARANTEED DEPARTURE DATES
WE RUN THIS TOUR PRIVATE OR GROUP DEPARTURE