- Wild nature and unique landscapes
- The natural setting where the greatest show in the world takes place
- An essential destination for nature lovers
Wildlife and unique landscapes of Africa
All year round Spring Summer Autumn Winter
GROUP 2-10 people
Taking a safari in Tanzania is one of the most impressive experiences of how many trips can be made in Africa . We are facing one of the most interesting destinations for the development of this adventure, a wildlife paradise where you can delve into the National Parks of Lake Manyara , Tarangire , the Serengeti Nature Reserve and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area .
This organized trip offers you a unique opportunity to contemplate wild fauna in its natural environment, contact with other ancient peoples and cultures while enjoying unique and impressive landscapes.
A week-long trip at an economical price, without surprises or additional payments at destination. With the freedom and mobility that a 4 × 4 vehicle specially prepared for safaris offers you. You choose when you want to travel and if you want to include other activities before or after, we take care of everything.
A destination where you can discover one of the most impressive experiences of how many trips can be made through Africa in one of the most interesting places for wildlife observation. Customize your adventure and we put it at your fingertips.
Day 1 International flight to Tanzania
Day 2 Arrival in Tanzania and transfer to Moshi
Day 3 Moshi - Tarangire National Park.
Day 4 Tarangire National Park - Lake Manyara National Park
Day 5 Lake Manyara National Park - Serengeti National Park
Day 6 Serengeti National Park - Ngorongoro Crater
Day 7 Ngorongoro Crater - Moshi
Day 8 Transfer to the airport
For detailed itinerary please contact us
- All entrance fees to parks and nature reserves.
- Government taxes, taxes and charges for services related to accommodation.
- All transport and transfers to and from the airport.
- 4x4 vehicle (6 seats) with panoramic roof for expeditions and safaris.
- Full board during the safari days.
- Bed and breakfast in a hotel in Dar Es Salaam in a double room.
- Guide - driver and cook.
- All the necessary material for the camps.
- Water during the safari days.
- International flight to Tanzania.
- Visa ($ 50)
- Supplements for individual overnight stays (depending on availability)
- Tips (it is customary to offer tips to people who provide services).
- Travel and / or cancellation insurance.
- Unforeseen expenses caused by uncontrollable circumstances such as flight cancellations or delays, blocked roads, atmospheric conditions, natural disasters, etc. ...
- Any other aspect not indicated as "included".
2 travelers € 1,675 (CAMP) € 2,675 (TENTED) € 2,750 (LODGE)
3 - 5 travelers € 1,425 (CAMP) € 2,325 (TENTED) € 2,450 (LODGE)
6 - 10 travelers € 1,375 (CAMP) € 2,250 (TENTED) € 2,350 (LODGE)
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION AND DETAIS OF TOUR ITINERARY AND FOR PRACTICAL INFORMATION