Kilimanjaro Expedition 5895 m
- One of the most interesting challenges of any trip to Tanzania.
- A circular route considered as one of the most beautiful ascents.
- A true expedition in Africa.
Kilimanjaro along the Machame route
ROUTE MACHAME TO UHURU PEAK 5895 M.
One of the most beautiful ascents in Africa
All year round Summer Autumn Winter
GROUP | 1-12 people
Climbing Kilimanjaro along the Machame route is one of the most interesting challenges for any mountain lover and without a doubt one of the greatest attractions of any organized trip to Tanzania . A route is steep, which ascends from tropical forests that dress the side of the mountain to the impressive landscapes of the Shira plateau , passing through the stony high deserts and reaching the somital glaciers.
This trekking along the Machame route to ascend to Kilimanjaro gradually increases in height, which will help us to acclimatize in a very suitable way and draw the descent along the Mweka route , in order to complete a circular route. Overnight takes place in tents, in specially enabled camps, which increases the dose of adventure on this trip, one of the best options to enjoy an authentic expedition in Africa .
We have the capacity to organize this expedition at any time of the year and from a single participant, so you can travel whenever you want, you just have to tell us when and we will take care of everything.
Day 1 International flight to Tanzania.
Day 2 Arrival in Moshi and transfer to the hotel.
Day 3 Moshi - Machame Camp (2,829 m.)
Day 4 Machame Camp (2,829 m.) - Shira Camp (3,837 m.)
Day 5 Shira Camp (3,837 m.) - Lava Tower (4,637 m.) - Barranco Camp (3976 m.)
Day 6 Barranco Camp (3976 m.) - Barafu Camp (4673 m.)
Day 7 Barafu Camp (4,673 m.) - Kilimanjaro Summit (5,895 m.) - Mweka
Day 8 Mweka Camp - Mweka Gate - Moshi
Day 9 International flight back
Day 10 Arrival at the airport of origin
- Accredited local guide throughout the trip.
- All internal transport and transfers.
- Full board during the mountain days.
- Bed and breakfast in Moshi hotel in shared room.
- Porters and cook.
- All the necessary material for the camps.
- Park entrance fees, processing and promotion permits.
- International flight to Tanzania.
- Entry visa ($ 50)
- Supplements for individual overnight stays (depending on availability)
- Tips (it is customary to offer tips to people who provide services).
- Personal technical equipment and material.
- Cancellation and / or travel insurance.
- Unforeseen expenses caused by uncontrollable circumstances such as flight cancellations or delays, blocked roads, atmospheric conditions, natural disasters, altitude sickness, etc
1 traveler 2150 € 2-4 travelers € 1,925 5-6 travelers € 1,850 7-12 travelers € 1,750